Thursday, November 3, 2016

Review: Portrait of Rage

Portrait of Rage Portrait of Rage by Cynthia H. Wise
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Portrait of Rage by Cynthia H. Wise is the first book in The Marcel Experience. It is about a painter, Thomas Shear, who moves into a new house. He then begins to paint portraits of murdered little girls, which is just the tip of the iceberg in this story. It was full of mystery and suspense that I just couldn't stop reading. My only problem with this story is the ending. I felt the ending just didn't go with the story. It must be introduced in the second installment, which I haven't read. If not for the ending, I would have given this book a five star rating. I won this book in a blog giveaway, and all pinions are my own.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment