Sunday, September 3, 2017

Review: Journey to Aviad

Journey to Aviad Journey to Aviad by Allison Reid
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Journey to Aviad by Allison Reid is the first book in the Wind Rider Chronicles. We meet Elowyn, a bright and spirited young girl who loves spending most of her time outdoors away from her overbearing mother. When she stumbles upon what she believes to be a fight of some sort, telling by the tracks left in the ground, her life is forever changed.

I fell in love with Elowyn. Bright, headstrong, and wise of the ways of the woods and the life within it. She came to life right before my eyes. I fell into this story and didn't want to leave. The characters were well flesh out, and the world building exceptional. There were religious overtones throughout the book which worked perfectly within this story. I will definitely be reading more of Elowyn's journeys. This is a wonderful story for preteens and adults alike.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment