Saturday, December 16, 2017

Review: The Green Ember

The Green Ember The Green Ember by S.D. Smith
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The Green Ember by S.D. Smith is the first installment of The Green Ember series. Heather and Picket are brother and sister living a normal life until their home is attacked and their dad, mom, and little brother go missing. Not knowing if their family is alive, Heather and Picket find themselves rescued by the unlikeliest of rabbits.

This is a wonderful story of family, friends, and determination. I loved the characters, but who doesn't love rabbits?! This story reminded of the old stories of talking animals such as Redwall by Brian Jacques and Watership Down by Richard Adams. I can see this becoming a beloved classic for the ages.

I highly recommend this book to anyone who loves adventure and talking animals!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment