Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Review: Nomad

Nomad Nomad by Matthew Mather
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Nomad by Matthew Mather is a story about Nomad, a mysterious object with more mass than the sun that's headed straight to earth, and Dr. Ben Rollins has to figure out when it's going to hit. I was so intrigued by the concept of this story. It had excitement and mystery going for it. However, I was thrown off track by the introduction of a family feud surrounding the doctor's daughter. I felt that this hindered the possibility of an exceptional story. The daughter's character was not believable in her actions, thus a tremendous disappointment. The feud between two other characters was truly unnecessary. With that being said, the story was well written and grammatically correct. I won Nomad in a giveaway on a book blog and all opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment