Friday, October 21, 2016

Review: On Loan: A Reading Under Wraps Short Story

On Loan: A Reading Under Wraps Short Story On Loan: A Reading Under Wraps Short Story by Marie Michelle Coleman
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

On Loan: A Reading Under Wraps Short Story by Marie Michelle Coleman is a short story about a librarian, Mira Shepard, who finds an untitled book on her desk. Along with her friend Maddie, they embark on a hunt to find out what this mysterious book holds. Along the way, they have countless mishaps. On Loan, for me, was not mysterious enough for the book in question to be so mysterious. It just didn't intrigue me as much as I had hoped. The writing was fairly good, but the characters lacked substance. I won this book in a blog giveaway, and all opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment