Friday, July 14, 2017

Review: Gwendy's Button Box

Gwendy's Button Box Gwendy's Button Box by Stephen King
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Gwendy's Button Box by Stephen King and Richard Chizmar is a tale about Gwendy and her button box. Of course the button box is enchanted, or cursed. That is up to the reader to decide.

What else can I say about this book? It's Stephen King! I'm a bit bias when it comes to his books. I usually don't review his books because of this, but it was included in my reading challenge, so I thought I would give a bit of a review. Of course this book is well written, and I love a story that flows.

I have never read anything by Richard Chizmar, but the collaboration with King has made me want to indulge in a book or two by him.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment