Saturday, June 9, 2018

The NetGalley Book Tag



Rules

1. Link back to the tag's creator: Kourtni at Kourtni Reads
2. Thank and link back to the person who tagged you: Melanie at Mel to the Any
3. Answer the questions as best you can. If you don't use NetGalley, you can substitute other sites and places where you get books.
4. Tag a few people to do this to.
5. Have fun!

🟊Auto-approved: Who's the one author whose books you automatically want to read, regardless of what they are about?

I use to be auto-approve with Red Adept Publishing, but I don't think they use NetGalley any longer. As far as not having anything to do with NetGalley, my author is Stephen King. It doesn't matter what he writes about, I have to have it!

🟊Request: What makes you want to request a book on NetGalley?

The cover and the blurb.

🟊Feedback ratio: Do you review every book you read? If not, how do you decide what books to review?



I review every book I read. Some books I have more to say than others, it just depends how the book catches me. 

🟊Badges: If you could create one badge to display on your blog, what would it be for?

I would create a badge that supported indie authors.

🟊Wish for it: What's one book you are absolutely dying to read?

That's the easiest question on this list! 

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/37684362-the-outsider

🟊2018 NetGalley Challenge: What was the last book that you received as an ARC that you reviewed? If you've never received an ARC, what's the last book you reviewed?

The last ARC that I received was The Marvelous Adventures of Gwendolyn Gray

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/36349079-the-marvelous-adventures-of-gwendolyn-gray

That's it for me!

🟊I tag:

Rainne at Rainne's Ramblings

Laura at FUONLYKNEW

Nicole at The BookWorm Drinketh

Thanks to the lovely Melanie at Mel to the Any for tagging me!

Hope everyone has fun and enjoys their day! Thank you, lovelies for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment