Thursday, August 9, 2018

Review: Anaerfell

Anaerfell Anaerfell by Joshua Robertson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Anaerfell by Joshua Robertson is the first installment in the Thrice Nine Legends series. Drast and Tyran are brothers living under the cruelty of their father who desires immortality.

***WARNING***: People who are sensitive to sexual abuse may not want to read this book.

Plot 4/5: The plot is familiar within the genre.

Characters 3/5: The characters feel real, but I would have liked to see more character development. I believe this will happen in the next book, at least I hope.

World building 4/5: The world building is good, giving me a sense of the world I was in.

Pacing 5/5: The pacing was steady with spurts of action along the way.

Writing 5/5: The writing is fantastic, and the descriptions vivid.

Overall 4.2

Purchased on Amazon.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment