Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Review: Enchanted

Enchanted Enchanted by Melinda Kucsera
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Enchanted by Melinda Kucsera is the first installment of the Curse Breaker series. Sarn is a mage in need of training with a son whom he loves dearly, and must protect at all cost.

Plot 3/5: An interesting plot, but leaves me asking more questions than answers. These issues could become clearer in later books, but with almost 500 pages, I would have liked more information.

Characters 4/5: Well fleshed out characters.

World building 3/5: The world created by the author is unique, but I would have liked more information as to the magic system and how it came about and how it is used.

Pacing 3/5: The pacing seemed sporadic with frequent repeats of certain aspects of the story, but not enough information in other aspects.

Writing 4/5: Decent writing with little grammar issues.

Overall 3.4

Amazon purchase.





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment