Thursday, September 20, 2018

Review: Pursuit of Shadows

Pursuit of Shadows Pursuit of Shadows by J.A. Andrews
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Pursuit of Shadows by J.A. Andrews is the second book in The Keeper Chronicles. We follow Keeper Will in his search to find his sister.

Plot 5/5: Instead of your usual trope, J.A. has given us a story of one man's determination, and hope in finding his sister, therefore adding something new to the fantasy genre.

Characters 5/5: Great characters full of life and emotions.

World building 5/5: Fantastic world building and magic systems used by different races.

Pacing 5/5: Great pacing with excitement and tension.

Writing 5/5: J.A. knows how to weave a tale to keep you intrigued and wanting more.

Overall 5/5

J.A. Andrews is definitely one of my favorite tale spinners, with the ability to bring me into a story, almost literally, but definitely figuratively, and keep me enthralled.





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment