Thursday, September 27, 2018

Review: The Wolf Lords

The Wolf Lords The Wolf Lords by F.T. McKinstry
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Wolf Lords by F.T. McKinstry is the second book in The Fylking series. We follow a sorcerer, and the King’s Rangers in their search for a hedge witch, who they believe hold the secrets that could change the outcome of the war.

Plot 5/5: Interesting plot that kept me intrigued.

Characters 5/5: This series has some of my favorite characters, who are average people with familiar emotions that bring these characters to life.

World building 5/5: Incredible world building.

Pacing 4/5: Steady pace with spurts of action, though I felt some areas of the story were bogged down with too many details that were unnecessary, but it did help to create the world the author was trying to convey.

Writing 5/5: Great writing.

Overall 4.8











View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment