Saturday, February 4, 2017

Review: Through the Wildwood

Through the Wildwood Through the Wildwood by M.R. Mathias
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I chose Through the Wildwood by M.R. Mathias for The Wildgoose Reading Challenge 2017 hosted by The Bookshelf Gargoyle. It's going toward Category One – “Wildness.” You can find out more about that here:

http://feeroberts64.blogspot.com/2016/12/wildgoose-reading-challenge-2017-hosted.html

When I purchased this book, I was so excited, but I soon found out that this book is like an extension of The Wardstone Trilogy, and I believe for me to get more out of this book I should start there.

Vanx Malic is a very interesting character, and this story has great battle scenes and very interesting world building. I will be checking out more work from Mathias.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment