Sunday, May 14, 2017

Review: If The Bed Falls In: A man in two minds; are either of them his?

If The Bed Falls In: A man in two minds; are either of them his? If The Bed Falls In: A man in two minds; are either of them his? by Paul Casselle
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

If The Bed Falls In by Paul Casselle is the first installment of the Bedfellows thriller series. Tom Friday, a middle-aged photographer and an ex-cocaine user, starts to have doubts of his real identity leaving him to wonder if he is indeed Tom Friday or a British secret agent.

This was a well written story with twists and turns throughout the book. I did find this story hard to follow at times because of the many times that I had to keep up with Tom's identity, as his identity changed quite often. The characters were well fleshed out, so it was quite an interesting read.

View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. This seems like a psychological thriller that would keep me guessing until the end, too, Fee. I like that the characters are richly-drawn in this.

    Lonna @ FLYLēF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not my usual genre, but it did keep my interest.

      Delete