Friday, September 20, 2019

Review: Waters of Salt and Sin: Uncommon World Book One

Waters of Salt and Sin: Uncommon World Book One Waters of Salt and Sin: Uncommon World Book One by Alisha Klapheke
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Waters of Salt and Sin by Alisha Klapheke is the first book of the Uncommon World series. Kinneret is determined to have a better life for her sister and herself.

This story had the potential to be a really good read. There was action and magic, which are great for a fantasy novel, and what I look for as a lover of fantasy, and I was hoping to read of a strong female character, but the swooning became too repetitive, and the decisions the MC made were not of a strong willed female.

Others may enjoy this story, but it just wasn't for me.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment