Friday, July 14, 2017








  I finished the Wild Goose Chase Challenge and wanted 
to give an update of my progress. I'm finished! 

  For the first category: Wildness, I chose 
Through the Wildwood by M.R. Mathias





You can read my review here: 


                                       For the second category: Birds, I chose 
                                         Orville Mouse and the Puzzle of the 
                                       Clockwork Glowbirds by Tom Hoffman




                                                        You can read my review here:


                                  For the third category: Exotic Location, I chose 
                                          Talon and the Dragons of Crinnelia




                                                         You can read my review here:


                               For the fourth category: An Object to Hunt For, I chose 
                                          The Silver Serpent by David Debord 




You can read my review here:


        For the fifth category: Synonym for Chase, I chose 
A Quest of Heroes by Morgan Rice




You can read my review here:


For the sixth category: Transport, I chose
The Sneaker Tree by Phil Taylor



You can read my review here:


For the seventh and final category: An Object to take on a Hunt, I chose
Aster Wood and the Lost Maps of Almara



You can read my review here:


       This was a fun challenge. If you'd like to join in, you can 
      find all the details at The Bookshelf Gargoyle blog here:




2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on completing your challenge! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lonna! It was so much fun! I'm thinking about joining more of Bruce's challenges next year.

      Delete