Friday, July 28, 2017

Review: A Coronation of Kings

A Coronation of Kings A Coronation of Kings by Samuel Stokes
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

A Coronation of Kings by Samuel Stokes is the first installment of the Chronicles of Meldinar. Tristan is son and heir to Marcus, Lord of the Listarii. Never knowing his mother, Tristan was raised by his father. After losing everything he loved, Tristan vows revenge on those who destroyed his world.

This book has so much potential; it has all the elements for an excellent epic fantasy, but the execution and the lack of editing had me pulling my hair out! It is truly a shame. Hopefully the next installment will be better executed, and better edited. Also, the characters could use a bit more fleshing out. I'm willing to give the next installment a try because of Stokes' potential.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment