Thursday, January 19, 2017

Review: Feel Again

Feel Again Feel Again by Faith Andrews
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Feel Again by Faith Andrews is the first book in the Fate series. Gabriella has lost her parents and her husband. Trying to get away from the awful memories, she leaves New York to start a new life. She meets Caleb and there's an instant attraction. Feel Again isn't my usual genre, but I have to say that this story had me intrigued. I became more and more curious as Gabriella and Caleb entered a new stage in their lives. This book has some detailed sex scenes that I didn't care for, but would be perfect for anyone looking for a complicated romance story. Faith brings the characters to life and her writing is smooth. I won this book in a giveaway and all opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment