Saturday, January 28, 2017

Review: The Lizard Queen Volume One

The Lizard Queen Volume One The Lizard Queen Volume One by H.L. Cherryholmes
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The Lizard Queen by H.L. Cherryholmes is an intricate story comprised of three parts in the first volume. This Shrinking World, From the Ashes, and A Spectacular Lie. We follow Amy Darlidale as she mysteriously finds herself in another world. She is believed to be the one sent to fulfill a prophecy, but not all believe she is the one, and she finds herself in danger. With the help of the young companions who find her, she sets out to find out her role in the prophecy.

H.L. Cherryholmes does a fabulous job of creating an intricate fantasy world, and well developed characters that are completely believable. You become highly invested in these characters, and soon you find yourself whisked away into this fantastical world. The only problem I had with this book is that it is extremely detailed. A bit too detailed for my taste, but it is a well written novel.

I won this book in a giveaway, and received a copy from the author. All opinions are my own.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment