Thursday, June 7, 2018



I was nominated for this award by Nicole at The BookWorm Drinketh. I thought it would be fun so I'm participating. 

If you were to name one piece of clothing that describes you, what would you say?

I would have to say a flannel shirt,because I'm tomboyish, laid back, and I can take it off when I get hot!

If you had your human body, but the head of an animal, what animal would you pick?

I would have to go with a cat. I'm very much like a cat anyhow; not too concerned with what's going on around me as long as I'm fed.

What would be your dream job?

When I was a kid, I always wanted to do animation for Disney. Now that I'm older, I'd love to work in a library. 

If you were to create a slogan for your life, what would it be? (Example: Eat, drink, and be merry.)

I'd go with: Live and let live. 

What part of your daily routine do you enjoy most?

Reading in my bed after my grandchildren go to sleep. #MyTime

If you could choose your age forever, what age would you choose and why?

I'd choose 50, because I wouldn't want to go through what I've been through again, and I've learned a lot from my numerous mistakes that I am content where my life is at right now.

Choose an imaginary friend. Who would you choose and why?

I've had an imaginary friend all my life. I don't call him/her anything, but I talk to him/her all the time. My imaginary friend has never had a sex or color. He/she has just always been there, listening to me when no one else would.

If you could read one person's mind, who would it be?

I would like to read a baby's mind. I've always wondered what and how they think.

Would you rather see the future or change the past?

I would rather see the future. I am who I am because of the past, so I wouldn't want to change me.

What do you do to have fun?

I read, visit my mom, and play with my grandchildren.

That's it for me. I'm nominating:

Rainne at Rainne's Ramblings

Laura at FUONLYKNEW


Lonna at FLYLef

My questions:

 1. If you could be an inanimate object, what would you be?

 2. Where would you like to visit, and why?

 3. If you could be any animal, what would you be?

 4. What was your dream as a child?

 5. If you could only have one kind of food for the rest of your life, what      would you choose?

 6. If you could be a color, what color would you choose?

 7. Would you rather be rich and unhappy, or poor and happy?

 8. What is your biggest accomplishment?

 9. Do you have a favorite piece of clothing? 

10. What is your all time favorite song?

 Answer the questions. Or not. It's up to you! Hope you have fun with this like I did! Thanks for stopping by! 








No comments:

Post a Comment