Monday, June 25, 2018

Review: The Hunter's Rede

The Hunter's Rede The Hunter's Rede by F.T. McKinstry
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The Hunter's Rede by F.T. McKinstry is the first installment in the Chronicles of Ealiron about a hunter named Lorth and his the quest he finds himself on.

Plot 4/5: There was a major twist that I wasn't expecting.

Characters 4/5: The characters are pretty fleshed out. I found myself liking Lorth very much.

World building 4/5: There are different places and races which enhanced the story.

Pacing 3/5: The pacing was steady, but dragged with wordy descriptions.

Writing 4/5: The writing is good with very few typos.

Overall: 3.8

Won in a Goodreads giveaway, and also purchased on Amazon (not realizing it was the same book).




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment